Wednesday 22 October 2008

Media Project Week no.4

This week we all watched each others videos in class, and had to say something about them, so that people received feedback and could see what other people thought of their videos. I gave feedback on other groups videos and then, it was our turn and my groups video was played. We got some positive feedback but also some negative feedback aswell. For example, which was my fault, for one part im opening the door with my left hand then in the next shot im opening it with my right hand, so ive switched hads, it was nothing to do with my group it was solely my fault. We also could of filmed the shot which was the close up of the watch a bit better, so that you could actually see who was wearing the watch. Through this whole project I have learnt alot about filming rules and guidelines and also alot about editing, I believe it has made me better at this subject, especially in the practical aspect, i enjoyed this project overall and was happy with my work and how we all worked together.

No comments: